Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Toys are Important!

Since Mum has started school recently, I'm not allowed on the computer as much anymore :( Sorry guys! I will still try my best to update and keep up with everyone's blogs, though! :)

Anyhow, I have been planning to make a post dedicated to my toys. Toys are an essential part of a dog's daily life... I cannot imagine not having any toys at all! D:

Mum helped me count (I'm not very good at counting... I only have 8 fingers after all!) and apparently I have more than 20 toys! Even with 8 fingers I know that's a lot!
I love playing with balls!
So what do you all think about writing a post about all my twenty-something toys?? :D

9 comments:

Mollie said...

I fink that would be cool, you gotta show us all ya toy'z. Most of mine are chewed to deaff..BOL Have a great Tuesday xxooxx

Mollie and Alfie

GOOSE said...

Oh I would love to see them all and hear a review of each one.
Blessings,
Goose

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

I've written multiple posts about my toys, balls, stuffies...you name it! I would love to hear about yours as well Muffin!! :-D Hopefully they aren't as destroyed as mine...hehehe!

Ruby said...

Oh Muffin, that would be greats! I LOVE balls, too!! Oh, aren't they the bestest!
Don't worry abouts your assistant bein' busy, we knows about that, just post when you can gurl! We love hearin' from yous!
Kisses,
Ruby

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to hear about your toys 'cause i love seeing toys, they are so fun to plays with!!
Love Milo :)

Unknown said...

.,Hi Muffin, that would be cool., we look forward reading about your toys., I bet everyone toy you have has a sentimental value for you.

Blessings,
Muttluks

Unknown said...

I always like to know what the other doggers are playing with!!! If we cant have iPods and laptops, then what else is out there for us ! Show and Tell Pawlease

Kat said...

That's a lot of toys you got there, Muffin. What a lucky dog. I think my dogs have quite a few toys too, but I have yet to count. I guess they're lucky too! :)

World of Animals, Inc said...

Twenty toys we think is not enough. We think forty-plus is needed to have a pawsome collection. Thanks for the share. Have a fun rest of your day with your great toys.
World of Animals